Pre-primary section –
Kindergarten is the first experience of the child in a structured setting with teachers and groups of children. It’s an opportunity to learn to share, follow instructions, and begin the foundation for learning.
- Emphasis is laid on neatness, speech, action, phonics, manners, social and emotional adjustments, awareness of environment and development of neuro-muscular coordination through games and activities.
- Bright, spacious and airy class rooms.
- Student teacher ratio 1:10, attention to individual student.
- Play way method for which class rooms are well equipped
- Colour theme, water play, gardening, little chefs