Online Fees Payments – TERMS & CONDITIONS
This online payment system is provided by INSTITUTION viz. THE KALYANI SCHOOL. THE KALYANI SCHOOL may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for THE KALYANI SCHOOL is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of courses are specific to you (i.e. term & related fees) when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your course).
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. the THE KALYANI SCHOOL reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the THE KALYANI SCHOOL account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct THE KALYANI SCHOOL account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect student details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the THE KALYANI SCHOOL is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the THE KALYANI SCHOOL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the Customer leaves the THE KALYANI SCHOOL before they complete their course, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of Tuition Fees and related payments except as provided for by the fee policy of THE KALYANI SCHOOL.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made as per the sources of debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the THE KALYANI SCHOOL to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
THE KALYANI SCHOOL reserves the entire right to modify / amend / remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between THE KALYANI SCHOOL and any user visiting the website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email:- email@example.com with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.
The fees to be paid by the Customer/Parent shall be computed and paid as specified hereinbelow:
|Transaction Processing Fee, Platform Aggregation, MIS and Reconciliation Fees|
|1||Net Banking Facility Fee||Rs.17 /- of the Transaction Amount (to be collected from the Customers)|
|2||Credit Card Gateway Facility Fee ( Visa / Master)||1.20% of the Transaction Amount (to be collected from the Customers)|
|3||Debit Card Gateway Facility Fee (Visa / Master)||0.75% for the value upto Rs.2000/- of the Transaction Amount (to be collected from the Customers)
1.00% for the value above Rs.2000/- of the Transaction Amount (to be collected from the Customers)
Terms of Payment:
- Fees in respect of school fees payable to entity customization activity and towards channel-integration effort would be charged on a time and effort basis as per then applicable rates.
- Service Tax and other tax / taxes if any applicable, will be charged in addition.(to be collected from customer)
- The transaction-processing fee is based on the current level of interchange/clearing house charges/Participating Bank charges. Any additional charges levied by these entities now or any time in future for processing of such transactions or on account of failed transactions etc. will be charged to customer in addition to the above mentioned transaction processing fee.
- In respect of any failed transactions of any of the Customers, processed through this service, the transaction failure charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect of the failed transactions shall be charged additionally.