Kindergarten is the first experience of the child in a structured setting with teachers and groups of children. It’s an opportunity to learn, to share, follow instructions, and begin the foundation for learning.
- Emphasis is laid on neatness, speech, action, phonics, manners, social and emotional adjustments, awareness of environment and development of neuro-muscular coordination through games and activities.
- Bright, spacious and airy class rooms.
- Student-teacher ratio 1:15, attention to individual students.
- Play – way method for which class rooms are well – equipped.
- Colour theme, water play, gardening, Wonder Time etc.