AFFILIATED TO CBSE : 1130643
Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology
- the use of various learning styles and multiple intelligences to ensure that all students in the class are engaged.
- a curriculum that caters to the individual as well as the class as a whole.
- academic support for students who fare poorly in the class.
- continuous evaluation that is diagnostic in nature, to clearly identify areas of improvement so that each child can progress effectively.
- hands-on experience, active classrooms, well-trained faculty, promoting self – learning, adaptation of best practices, use of technology in education and CCE.
- DEED (Drama, Elocution, Extempore, Debate) and DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) programmes.
- a strong sense of discipline is inculcated from the early years itself.